Sunday, August 9, 2009

Deco and GAL Magazines along with Gyaruo and Host Magazines

All magazines have been bought, read, and stored in luggage from Japan to the US, there are minor cover bends on some. All pictures are from the actual magazines being sold.

Magazine Prices and Shipping

Deco Magazines: 13.00 USD
Men's and Women's Magazines: 10.00 USD

Shipping: 5.00 USD (magazines are heavy)

I'm open to offers and I'm willing to give you a bulk price or lessen shipping if you buy more than one.

All items shipped from the US, I accept paypal and well concealed cash. I ship worldwide, contact me for an out-of-US shipping rate.

I have 100% positive sales feedback from my eBay account and I have a Premeir Verified account on Paypal.



DECO
Deco & Deco - Volume 1

Deco & Deco - Volume 2

Hime Deco

Deco Venus - Volume Two



WOMEN'S


Ageha - September 2008
(the ultimate make-up issue)

Nuts - May 2008

Popteen - September 2008
Egg - December 2007

MEN'S


Men's Egg - April 2008

Men's Egg - July 2008

Men's Egg - June 2008

Men's Egg - December 2007

Men's Egg - March 2008

Men's Egg Youth


Men's Egg Core - Volume 7

Men's Digger - December 2007

Men's Knuckle

Men's Roses - Volume Three



2 comments:

  1. Hiya ^^

    Ageha - September 2008
    Hime Deco

    How much for these 2 to the UK?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With priority mail to the UK, it'll be 12.30 shipping and I'll sell both for 20.00 since you bought two.

    So the total with shipping would be: 32.30

    ReplyDelete